Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We're almost there!

Came home today from a visit to my Ob-Gyne and she’s very happy that I’ve finally gotten a hold of my weight gain. Currently tipping the scale at 136 lbs. So I gained 30+ pounds. So what? I’m pregnant, what’s your excuse? :P 


I have a month or so to go before I pop and I honestly can’t wait… so excited, can’t you tell? :)



Got a big belly alright but that’s all baby in there! A big baby indeed. That’s why I need to cut down the sweets… Awww. I need to walk more, too. I’m glad I have FitFlops now because they really help my feet. So happy also that I’m not experiencing much water retention. My foot size has grown a half inch or so though and that’s why I had to sell my Havaianas because most of them won’t fit me anymore. I know my feet will go back to normal after I give birth, but FitFlops just rule! So I’m planning to do a fitflop collection overhaul and buy more of biomechanically engineered footwear that features patent-pending, muscle-loading Microwobbleboard™ technology to increase the time that your muscles are engaged every single time you take a step. These pairs do help tone and tighten leg muscles while you walk in them. “Get a workout while you walk," so they say.


Anyways, I need a new camera, too. So I’m saving also for that as I need a slightly more compact one to take pictures of my baby. I can already see myself making scrapbooks and photo collages. *sigh* I’m gonna be a real mom!!! Can you believe it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...