Sunday, September 4, 2011

uʍop ǝpısdn plɹoʍ ǝloɥʍ ʎɯ uɹnʇ noʎ

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have any. And having one comes with a whole lot of surprises!!! I only know a thing or two about babies and I really need that Complete Idiot’s Guide to Babies if there is one.


Mikko Vincenzo just turned onto his tummy for the first time by himself at 15 days!!! WHOA! Is this kid a descendant of Lam-Ang or what? So anyways, tummy time for babies and infants is quite an issue. People here reassure me that it’s how I slept when I was a baby and I shouldn’t be worried.


Well, it freaks me out how a small baby can move so much by himself and I wonder if he’s really strong enough to do it. That and I worry about him suffocating (or SIDS for that matter) because he might not be able to lift his head. Which means… I have to watch him DOUBLE TIME! Tugshhh


And so, Yaya Mila (my nanny, yes I have still have one!) who happens to be my nursemaid since I was 1 year old, told me about the tradition of the “LIGWAT". The lig-what??? So accordingly, the first time a baby turns onto his belly as what Mikko just did that he be turned up with a book or similar object to make him a smart or intelligent boy. At this day and age, we thought the iPad would do the trick. Tee hee!





Mikko’s first tummy time at 15 days:



And Mikko practicing how to plank 2 days later! :P



Youngest planker… ever! LOL!


All that before he decides to be the Vitruvian Boy. :P



Adorable, ain’t he?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...