Monday, October 10, 2011

Amazing Dryness!

A few days ago, I received a package delivered by our suking courier. To my surprise, the contents were not for me! Addressed to me anyway since it was my name clearly plastered on the package… But it was actually for our little butterball.



I had forgotten all about this! I had signed up at Drypers’ really cool interactive website some time early September, weeks after Mikko was born, as I was surfing the interwebs and landed on a link for free samples. What can I say? I never even thought the day would come that I’d be browsing parenting forums! Anyways, add me up as a FRIEND. My username is MyMaria. (You can sign up HERE, that is if you haven’t already yet.)


It took a while to get here but, nevertheless, they delivered! The Little Mao has gotten big so the diapers were a wee bit small for him already. Oh well, the best things in life are free, diba? ^_^ 



Is it just me or is Mikko showing more and more of his Asian heritage? The little big chinky-eyed boy!!! Just how adorable is he!?!? It just cannot be denied. I want to squiiiiishhh the little guy every time. Hehe.



And boy, do they grow fast, huh? He’s barely 2 months old but it seems like he’s ready to sit up straight any time now. (Most of the time I think he’s older since he’s quite the big boy that he is! Toinks!)


Til then! Thanks, Drypers


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...