Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sugar and spice... makes me fat?

My OB-GYNE ordered me to get a Fasting Blood Sugar. Oh I dunno, maybe because the baby is large for dates and most mothers who do get gestational diabetes also tend to have larger babies. Alas, I took the test and I only got 66. That’s pretty LOWWW!!! Normal is between seventy and a hundred I guess. So anyways, we can rule out that whole diabetic thingie… however, Noodle Boy doesn’t want me eating sweets. :( But then he allows me a soda pop or a little cupcake once in a while. The doctor said I’m allowed some treats anyway, just not to go overboard like I used to with the jar of Nutella and a whole dozen bread sticks. ^_^



I made a list of the things I truly crave and expect them to be in the hospital room after I give birth and here are just some of them:





Apparently, they’re all chocolates. People kept telling me I’m gonna get a dark-skinned baby because it’s all I ever crave… but we’ll just see. My OB-GYNE says it’s very improbable since our genes don’t really carry the dark-skinned trait. Again, we’ll just wait and see.


And speaking of waiting, I’m going to see my OB-GYNE tomorrow because I think I have what they say a “bloody show" already. I’m almost 37 weeks along and I could be going into labor any time soon! OMG! I really can’t be giving birth anywhere around the 12th and 13th of the month because I got a lot of work to do on those dates. Anytime after that is good though or before that — the 8th of August sounds good as well for I’ll have a couple of days to recover before my prior engagements. How I wish the estimated date of delivery would have been precise, ‘coz that gives me a couple of more weeks til the 27th!


Anyways, here’s a photo of me today. Just chillin’ and havin’ a good time at a party.



 Yes, I am 148 lbs. @_@



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...