Monday, August 1, 2011

We are expanding by "two feet".

Delivery will be just around the corner now that it is August. I really wish it won’t be the days when I’ve got so much work to do. Really can’t afford that because honestly, I have no idea how much does giving birth really cost and financially speaking, I’m not really sure we got it covered. I know! I should have saved up more for the rainy days, but duh… with all the improvements we made for our business and the room renovations, there were just so many unexpected expenses.


I’ve prepared 99% of my hospital bag and the baby’s stuffs already and read tips and information about delivering a baby. It’s both pretty exciting and stressful at the same time. Really, I don’t know what to expect. All mothers out there can probably relate to what it is I’m feeling right now. It consoles me that I’m not the only one that gets to experience this and I’m even super thankful that I’ve reached the end stages of pregnancy without any problems and complications. Praise the Lord!


Last night, I guess you can blame it on the epinephrine being released slowly in the body in preparation for delivery, I was wondering and imagining if I could just ask the good doctors and nurses for permission and cooperation so we can make a MUSIC VIDEO of my delivery to the soundtrack of Evanescence’s BRING ME TO LIFE. Can you picture that? It would be so cool! 


Anyways, I think I have to get started on my novenas and prayers for a safe delivery, too. In the meantime, here are some more maternity and pregnancy pictures I almost forgot to share with you. :) These are taken by my Noodle Boy and edited by yours truly, Ramen Girl.


For our Little Butterball who we can’t wait to meet soon!








Ready when you are, baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...